With a Vision to be the preferred platform for creating and facilitating SME Trade and Development across West Africa, the West Africa Trade and Investment Forum(WATIF 2020) event is scheduled to hold at the in Accra, Ghana from the 24th to 25th of March, 2020.
- Welcome Cocktail and Reception
- Special Addresses by Government Dignitaries
- Keynote Presentations by Government Agencies and Business Stakeholders
- Exhibition of leading international and West African brands
- High Level CEO Panel Discussions/Plenary Sessions
- B2Bn Matchmaking Forum
- Youth/SME Development Session
- Women Empowerment Session
- Sector Presentations and Roundtable Sessions
- African Heritage Show
We have introduced the Energy Sector to WATIF 2020 in view of the significant role it plays in powering the operations of all sectors of the economy and the contribution of this sector to our regional GDP, as well as the Health Sector, being a key driver of socio-economic development.