WATIF 2019: Overcoming Barriers to Trade and Development Through Technology, Virtual Connections and Regional Cooperation
With a Vision to be a business platform where strategic alliances would be formed and development opportunities created for the West African region, the West Africa Trade and Investment Forum (WATIF 2020) will commence from the 16th – 17th of March, 2020, in Accra, Ghana.
- The papers presented will be disseminated among African policymakers in regional member countries, international organizations, donor organizations and stakeholders.
- Update the appropriate agencies on the progress taken during the event and take active steps in ensuring the recommendations are implemented.
- Through information sharing, scale-up the integration and or development of concrete national implementation plans and proffer solutions.
- Sector Working Groups will be constituted with their key objective being to determine and develop sustainable frameworks to drive the implementation of the proffered recommendations/solutions.
The 2nd WEST AFRICA TRADE & INVESTMENT FORUM (WATIF): Conference and Exhibition with the theme: “OVERCOMING BARRIERS TO TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY, VIRTUAL CONNECTIONS AND REGIONAL COOPERATION”. The event is scheduled to hold at the prestigious in Accra, Ghana from the 16th to 17th of March, 2020.
The West Africa Trade and investment Forum (WATIF 2019): Conference and Exhibition provides you an excellent opportunity to:
- Become part of an international business network and access investors, advisors and resource persons with a special interest to facilitate safe and successful bilateral trade and investment in Africa.
- Learn from Industry experts and be part of the conversation on trade and investment opportunities for Africa, receive insights on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and gain access to FDI lead generation experts.